10 Tips for the Carnival
Better safe than sorry!
Our 10 survivor tips will help you enjoy your experience on the day:
- Avoid the big crowd by arriving early (around 10 am)
- Leave your car at home.
- Plan your travel and check the TFL website
- Print or download the carnival route on your mobile
- Get some cash before entering the carnival (for food and drinks)
- Less is more ! Small handbags are a must.
- Bring your sunglasses and your umbrella. London weather is unpredictable.
- No heel zone. Trainers, flip flops, boots are better to move around the crowd.
- Meet your friends outside the carnival zone or have a clear meeting point. You may never find them once inside!
- Don’t bring valuables!
You are now ready to be a party!